SculptureWalk Sioux Falls 2018
By SculptureWalk Sioux Falls
International Deadline: October 1, 2017 Enter
SculptureWalk Sioux Falls 2018. Our 15th year will be a huge
celebration, we invite you to be a part of the program and to start
working on your Virtuoso Sculptor Certification.
SculptureWalk is an exciting exhibit of outdoor sculptures displayed
year-round in downtown Sioux Falls, South Dakota, a progressive
community of 250,000. Artists place their sculptures in the program for
one year, and all sculptures are aggressively promoted to the public for
SculptureWalk is open to professional and amateur sculptors of all
backgrounds. Sculptors may submit up to five (5) of your own original
(in concept, composition, and execution) sculptures.
We welcome all sculptures and values; however, those not willing to
accept up to a $20,000.00 purchase price for their sculpture will be
excluded from the public voting for the Peoples Choice Award.
SculptureWalk will receive a 25% commission on any sculpture sold and
on any commissioned sculptures, except for the Peoples Choice and Best
of Show sculptures. SculptureWalk will provide liability and Inland
Marine (collision & comprehensive) insurance coverage on all
The selected sculptors will be paid $1,000 Honorarium to participate.
- Virtuoso Best of Show Overall $2,000
- Virtuoso Best of Show II 9 Awards $1,000
- Peoples Choice Sculpture purchased to $20,000
APPLY Entry fee per sculpture is $25.00.
Download complete prospectus and application from our website. Also see previous years exhibitors and winners.
- October 1, 2017 Entry postmark deadline
- November 1, 2017 Notification of selection committee results
- April 25, 2018 Delivery of shipped-in sculptures
- May 5 & 6, 2018 Sculpture delivery and installment
- May 5, 2018 Sculptor Reception at Holiday Inn
- May 6, 2018 Sculptor Party downtown
- October 15, 2018 Awards announcement
Contact information Jim Clark Cell 605-838-8102
300 S. Phillips Ave. #L104
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
SculptureWalk is a 501c3 non-profit volunteer organization.
Top of Page
Email this article
Printer friendly page