ArtDeadlines.Com | Printer Version|
Superfine! Art Fair L.A. 2020
International Deadline: January 6, 2020 – Level up
your career. Learn how to build sales and a collector list from our
marketing experts. Curate to sell with our friendly guidelines, and meet
your next collector in our hip DTLA location just blocks from the LA
Art Show, the country’s highest-attended art fair.
Location: The Reef, 1933 S. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Fair dates: February 6 – 9, 2020
Booths are selling quickly, so we recommend applying early!
A whole year of exhibitions in one weekend:
- 6-10,000 motivated, art-hungry visitors during the four days of the fair.
- 25% of our visitors make a significant ($100-$2,500+) art purchase.
- More than 50% of our exhibiting artists receive major media coverage.
Make art. Sell art. We do the rest:
- Meet your next collectors in a friendly, welcoming space: the ideal environment to discover, collect, and sell art.
- Innovative cost-saving and cost-spreading financing options that
work with every artist’s budget to make exhibiting and selling a
- Serious opportunities for features in Superfine!’s earned (press +
PR), owned (website, blog, and social), and paid (advertising) media.
Note: Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold either in person at the fair or via our online E-Fair.
You’re the art-making expert. We’re the art-marketing experts.
- The smartest and most sophisticated marketing engine in the
industry: we get the eyes you want in front of your work. Our audience
is 26-45, affluent ($120k+/year), and buying art now.
- We’re top drawer: a professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team
of experts guiding you every step of the way. Exhibit and sell your
work, and gain champions of your career.
- Lead-up webinars and curatorial guidelines geared towards success.
Take what you learn with you and make it work for you year-round.
Get to Know Us
Founded by art collectors Alex Mitow and James Miille,
Superfine! started out in 2015 as an alternative to boring, stuffy art
shows and complicated art world politics. From the start, we caught
flack from the art establishment when we broke down barriers and opened
the gates to everyone from serious long-time art collectors to people
who just love art and never thought they’d collect.
As it turned out, nobody cared about the art world and their
politics. Our open and transparent approach worked: imaginations have
been sparked and countless new collections have been jump-started at
Superfine! fairs as we continue to spread our message of a more
inclusive art market across the country. Since 2015, we’ve had one goal:
produce badass, expertly curated art shows where über-talented, diverse
global artists meet their new fans in iconic locations across the US
APPLY TO SUPERFINE! LA
For more information on Superfine! LA and how to apply, please visit www.superfine.world/exhibit-la
81 Washington Street, Ste 4H
Brooklyn, NY, 11201
© Copyright 2014 by ArtDeadline.Com