ArtDeadlines.Com | Printer Version|
18th Annual Indian Wells Arts Festival
By Indian Wells Arts Festival
International Deadline: October 21, 2019 – The 18th
annual Indian Wells Arts Festival…an International Palette! Join more
than 10,000 art enthusiasts, collectors and serious buyers in
attendance, April 3, 4 & 5, 2020, at one of the most pristine venues
in the beautiful Palm Springs Desert Resorts area, the Indian Wells
Tennis Garden, home to the BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament, Indian Wells,
- Ranked consistently as one of the 30 Best Fine Art Shows in the country by Sunshine Artist magazine.
- “Best of the Best” by Palm Springs Life Magazine.
CALL TO ARTISTS
Celebrating its 18th year of success, artists travel from across the
nation and from as far as Japan, Africa, Central and South America,
Europe and beyond each year to showcase their contemporary and
traditional fine art and high-quality craft.
Open to all media artist, 35 mediums and categories are judged for
awards in painting, drawing, 2D and 3D mixed media, printmaking,
photography and other 2 dimensional as well as sculpture, jewelry,
hand-woven textile or fiber, non-functional, utilitarian, wearable-art
and found art.
A total of 200 artists are selected to participate by jury, with the
2020 Indian Wells Arts Festival’s Primary Jury deadline set for October
21, 2019, and 50 places held for the Secondary Jury deadline of January
WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2020
- On-going artist promotion opportunities through artist spotlights
across all IWAF social media and in video podcasts; and IWAF blog
features, all at no additional cost to the artists
- Robust $75K advertising campaign with strong public relations, print
including major periodical such as LA Times and luxury lifestyle
publications, and broadcast media coverage; digital and electronic
marketing with geo-fencing, social media campaigns and media
partnerships; local and select major-market editorials and press
- Top professionals from the staging, interior design and realty businesses along with elite media and influencers invited as VIPs
- Easy artist Check-in and Express Check-out
- Real-time show updates and communications via text message
- Complimentary artist hospitality with fresh snacks and beverages
- Live jazz and entertainment ambiance
- Guests are greeted as VIPs with free and valet parking available, event programs, and free ‘be-back’ passes
- Interactive activities and artist demonstrations
- Children’s activities and special exhibits
- Gourmet specialties at the Gourmet MarketPlace lining the festival entryway
- Local charities incorporated as Festival Partners, with donations towards their program funds
- Champagne Circle Bar and Oasis Bar service, and full-menu restaurants in the shaded courtyard pavilion
VENUE & BOOTH FEES
Privately gated venue with 24-hour security and unparalleled
state-of-the-art facilities which include on-call booth sitters, free
Wi-Fi internet access, and luxury on-site restrooms. Booth Fees
affordably range from $300 for a 10′ by 10′ single space and $600 for a
10′ by 20′ double space, with electricity optional at an additional fee.
Reported sales of $750,000 in 2019 are fostered by the Festival’s established reputation for fine and high-quality art.
APPLY ONLINE – $35 Application Fee
Visit website for complete details and online Application.
- Artist Deadline to Apply Primary Jury: October 21, 2019 ($35 Jury Fee)
- Notification of Applicant Status in Primary Jury: November 22, 2019 (by post mail)
- Artist Deadline to Apply Second Jury: January 6. 2020 ($50 Jury Fee; 50 spaces reserved for this deadline)
- Notification of Applicant Status for Second Jury: January 27, 2020 (by post mail)
© Copyright 2014 by ArtDeadline.Com